You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a refund - a 25% restocking fee. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
The Tactical Store abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high-capacity magazines. We DO NOT ship high-capacity magazines with firearms to the states listed below. We WILL NOT replace high-capacity magazines with state-compliant magazines. We DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
As mentioned above in the Restricted Products section, It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders canceled and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
1. California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
2. Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds.
3. Boulder, Co — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
4. Connecticut — 10 Rounds or less with a valid permit.
5. Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
6. Illinois — No magazines greater than 15 rounds for handguns and 10 rounds for long guns.
8. Illinois: Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
9. Illinois: Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
10. Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
11. Massachusetts — No sales.
12. New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
13. New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
14. Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds.15. Washington D.C. — No Sales.
All accessory items must be shipped to the Creditcard billing address.
All firearms must be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer of your choice inside the United states mainland only.